Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good a perception you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp store was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn't better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn't research your idea very well and don't have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for http://Erickfdbh909.aircus.Com/ release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't with outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn't explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new ideas for inventions company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.